Join an Extraordinary Community of Theatre Lovers!
In 2007, The Old Globe launched the Globe Ambassadors Program, a special opportunity for donors to gain “behind the scenes” access to the inner workings of the Theatre.
Membership is through special invitation, based on recommendations from Globe Board Members, executive staff and other Ambassadors. Each Ambassador is asked to make an annual contribution of $3,500 or more, which entitles them to exclusive benefits.
With this close personal connection to the Theatre, Globe Ambassadors are better prepared to spread the word about the Theatre’s artistic and education programs among relatives, friends and community members.
Globe Ambassador Donor Benefits include:
- Circle Patron Benefits Provided According to Gift Level (A gift of $3,500 qualifies to receive Craig Noel Circle benefits.)
- Annual Ambassadors Business Meeting in the fall with Globe leadership held in Hattox Hall in the new Karen and Donald Cohn Education Center
- Invitation to attend the Annual Board of Directors Dinner in February
- E-blast advance information on Globe season announcements, productions, events and upcoming projects
- Invitations to selected new play development readings, workshops and education programs, as available
- Two complimentary tickets to one selected mainstage production, as available, to introduce someone new to The Old Globe
- Production Sponsor benefits for one selected production in the Globe's summer season
- Performances Magazine group profile as Production Sponsors
- Pre-performance reception of sponsored play in the Globe Board Room or other venue as appropriate
- Signed cast photograph of sponsored production
- Invitation to a tech or invited dress rehearsal, as available
For further information about the Globe’s Ambassadors Program, please contact Keely Tidrow, Major Gifts Officer at (619) 231-1941 x2309 or email KTidrow@TheOldGlobe.org.